Those are two blogs I posted on myspace in 2006.

December 11, 2008 with a year and a half of college under my belt, I am in the same place. If only I had enough sense two years ago to stay single, keep some money, and do what I want instead of go where church, money, women, and parents want me to go.

I have learned to listen to myself.

I appreciate every lesson I've learned, but I'm not going to pretend that I don't regret every minute of the last 1 1/2 years. Though I regret it , it took Birmingham for me to sprout some wings, grow a dick, and become aware of myself. I don't have any apologies to anyone or love notes to the city. Hell, I am just happy to be moving somewhere else.

I am seeking employment here in Huntsville and I am enrolled in Calhoun. This is to appease my parents. I am actively searching for housing and have applied for more jobs in Portland than I have here.

Everything in my life has fallen through so I expect the unexpected this December.

1 comment:

Jamie Lynn said...

Hey Jake! I'm not really sure what happened and all. But I just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you and it will all work out eventually. Moving home.. sort of sucks. I'm not going to lie. But you'll make the best of it. And you'll find something twice better than birmingham. I know sort of kind what you're probably feeling. So if you every need anything let me know :).

Contributors

Followers