The things I try to make unique
are just modified reproductions of what
I've seen. I think I'm done. Or else
I've got to find something so untracable, the closest
anyone will ever get to it is through me.
Art has a few kinds of apeal.
Idealized realistic depictions.
Abstract. Something not readily identifiable.
Realism. Kareoke. Not staged. Pushes limits of common sensability.
Then there are creations. Taking all three apeals and managing to avoid duplicity and acheiving truth by being unsensable, unrecognizable, and completely realistic, and remaining untraceable. And this has the be the goal of the artist.
This may be the ultimate vanity. The ultimate desire to be unatainable.
- ► 2009 (76)
- a couple large things are taking place in two week...
- CTRL+ PRTSC x 2
- The Last Few Days in People and Sunrises (Savannah...
- 1pal·i·sade Pronunciation: \ˌpa-lə-ˈsād\ Functio...
- Those are two blogs I posted on myspace in 2006. ...
- August & November 2006
- 2 exams to go today. then i'm movin out of birming...
- Dwelling on this first roll photo I took in 04.......
- "I'd rather get my brains blown out in the wild th...
- Olaudah Equiano was brought to Savannah as a slave...
- This may be one of the most captivating moments in...
- The things I try to make unique are just modified...
- I wanted to post a couple photo archives but I can...
- I'm fed up with this flying lark.
- Barbara Zuckerman
- ▼ December (27)