Sunday, November 12, 2006
no progress on college. i am now more unsure than ever what i want to do or where i should go. but i know what i DONT want to do. i dont want to work in an office. i dont want to live in a suburb. and i dont want to do the same job my whole life. i dont want to be a hermit and i will never be one of those old poeple that retire and sit around till they die. and thats all i'm sure of right now. so bassicaly nothings changed
10:07 AM - 12 Comments - 10 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
nothing to loose
Current mood: determined
in a year i'm leaving , in one year i wont be hear . in a year i'll be gone from all my family and friends. honestyl i 'mnot sure what i'm doing or where i'm going .
emt perimedic? graphic design? photog?.
i dont want to do the typical 4 year at aub . you cant come home twice so why even try. i know it will be dif. poeple will change. my family and parents will change just like they have been for the last 17 years.
i will make whereever i am home. if that means boulder colorado ausome. maui? sweet SCAD oh yeah . peacecorps, mission work . i can deal with that.
who cares if i make 50 grand less than my dad or the guy next door. as long as i'm happy with my situation. thats all i want honestly is to move on and see whats out there.
happyness will come if you work for it. screw watching tv and playing video games . dude go climb a tree. or plant a garden . its easy to find satisfaction in the smallest things. you've got nothing to loose. i'm not running away from huntsvegas or my family and friends i'm just looking for whatever i can find. theres nothing to loose.
everyone shoot me some ideas
Currently listening :
Wild Like Children
By Tilly and the Wall
Release date: 22 June, 2004
4:16 PM - 8 Comments - 8 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
- ► 2009 (76)
- a couple large things are taking place in two week...
- CTRL+ PRTSC x 2
- The Last Few Days in People and Sunrises (Savannah...
- 1pal·i·sade Pronunciation: \ˌpa-lə-ˈsād\ Functio...
- Those are two blogs I posted on myspace in 2006. ...
- August & November 2006
- 2 exams to go today. then i'm movin out of birming...
- Dwelling on this first roll photo I took in 04.......
- "I'd rather get my brains blown out in the wild th...
- Olaudah Equiano was brought to Savannah as a slave...
- This may be one of the most captivating moments in...
- The things I try to make unique are just modified...
- I wanted to post a couple photo archives but I can...
- I'm fed up with this flying lark.
- Barbara Zuckerman
- ▼ December (27)