some kind of vortex

i feel like i'm about to get pulled into that photography vortex. the one where all the sudden you start emulating others works and start taking more and more unrealistic photos of the world.

so here is my idea. ignore it. i'm going to ignore ever part of me that tells me to recenter that last shot, move that object over there to achieve a superior photograph. when my hair blows in front of the lens i won't move it out of the way. if my finger happens to be there screw it. if the lighting is poor i will use that in camera flash. i will make a point to include myself or parts of myself (feet, legs, bike, car) in some photos because thats just as much as the scene as the scene itself.

that being said, i'm not abandoning the decent photograph. i will be taking pictures of all things that i personally notice, not things that i think other people would pat my back for capturing. most of this is going to happen at sunrise and sunset.

i'll shut up. here.



first some bonfire photos

the creek


a human train for christ


cha cha slide for christ


soldier boy for christ



things that caught my eye

thing was shiny on lindsays balcony in the morning


on the edge of a helipad this afternoon


my van undisclosed location


2267 awesome mistakes file


canopy on the north side


some chairs behind jeffries car wash north side

No comments:

Contributors

Followers