Vikings. The word automatically draws a hearty grunt out of any self respecting man and leaves the common woman in a vast sea of indifference. Vikings, great men of endurance. Incredible feats of mass murder and the greatest rowers of all time. They wore animal pelts, and metal hats covered in leather and wooden trinkets. They were the first pirates. Thats all I have about Vikings.
- ► 2009 (76)
- New Ink
- I absentee voted today.
- I'm praising God that mercy triumphs over judgment...
- I love graffiti because its so ridiculous.
- The DNA of Nation
- I'd love to slip out the back.
- My definition of desire.
- I didn't feel like writing that last post.
- I'm going to write about Vikings
- Books I'm Reading
- What I saw today, and why I wrote about it.
- Bucket List
- ▼ September (13)